When do you have to use BUU Account?
When you want to get access to BUU network, Information system or IT Service.
How to change password?
Go to changepwd.buu.ac.th. Click “Change Password” then type your username and current password. Type your new password then retype your new password. If the password changing is successful, the system will show “Success”. If not, it will show “Wrong username or wrong password”.
If you forget your password, what should you do?
- Using your alternative email
Go to changepwd.buu.ac.th then choose “Forget Password”. Choose “Reset Password”. Type your username then click OK. Verify your typing then click “Reset Password”. Go to your alternative email’s inbox to choose your new password.
- Using your ID card
Bring your ID Card (as a smart card) to 1 FL, computer center or 1 Fl, KB Building or Learning Space, 2 Fl, กองกิจนิสิต.
- Contact Computer center staff Tel. 038102769 -71, 038102773
How to create a strong password
- The password should contain at least 8 characters but no more than 16 charaters.
- The password should consist of A-Z, a-z, 1-9 or special character e.g. ! # @ %.
- There should be no space or Non-English characters in the password.
- The capital letters and the small letters are different.
Students have to change password every 180 days. The passwords that students receive only last 180 days. Students have to change their password before it expires. Students can also check expires date at http://mail.buu.ac.th/en/ChangePasswd.aspx
Why Buu Account not working?
The password has expired or the student status is suspended. Please contact Computer Center.